What are the aims of the project?
- Record oral history accounts connected to St Clement’s Church Ipswich
How will we achieve the projects aims?
- appeal to members of the public to share their memories and experiences in connection with the church
What type of memories are we looking for?
- choir or carol services
- neighbour or family friend who worshiped at the church
- played in the church yard – collected conkers from the tree
- Loved listening to the bells ringing
How will the memories be recorded?
- audio recording
- The recordings will be very informal
- can take place in your own home
- can be done in couples or groups
What will happen to my recording?
- Used for an exhibition at UOS
- passed into the care of the Suffolk Records Office
- Some may be used (with your consent) by BBC Radio Suffolk
Can I remain anonymous?
- copyright agreement and consent form